ASSESSMENTS & SURVEYS
GLG conducts research to establish the impact of culturally based values on important issues. Additionally, we assess cultural agility, team effectiveness and leadership skills that are vital in today's global market. The assessments and surveys that we offer to clients accomplish the following:
- Measures the impact of culturally based values on specific issues.
- Measures perspective in regards to the cognitive, intrapersonal, and interpersonal dimensions of global learning and development.
- Offers statistically reliable, cross-culturally valid measure of intercultural agility adapted from the Developmental Model of Intercultural Sensitivity.
- Assesses competencies critical to interacting and working effectively with people who are different from ourselves.
- Discovers preferred work styles and how they compare with other cultures and colleagues.
- Improves team performance by identifying top strengths, weaknesses and priorities along seven dimensions of global team performance.
- Examines global leadership strengths and areas for improvement based on ten behaviors that define great global leaders.
- Explores the extent to which an organization employs truly innovative practices in its global strategies and processes.